Make a donation to Support NLCP's college readiness programs this #GivingTuesday!
Everyday, North Lawndale College Prep is making an impact on the lives of students from Chicago's west side, giving them the resources and knowledge they need to be successful in college and beyond. Through a range of programs and services for current students and alumni, we ensure our students have support in their journeys to and through college.
By donating to our #GivingTuesday campaign, you will be supporting:
- Phoenix Rising, a summer opportunity for NLCP students to gain leadership, college and internship experiences.
- Senior Project, an in-depth capstone assignment that exposes NLCP seniors to college-level research and writing while pairing them with professional mentors who are college graduates.
- College trip, a special event during the first week of freshman year when the entire class visits a local university, putting college attendance at the forefront of students' minds from the start of high school.
- And many other programs that help NLCP students get to and graduate from college!
Ways to Support NLCP this #GivingTuesday
- Donate: Help us continue our mission of getting North Lawndale students to and through college by making a contribution to our #GivingTuesday campaign!
- Become a fundraiser: Build your own fundraiser page by clicking "Start Fundraising" at the top of the page and help spread the word about our #GivingTuesday Campaign to support college readiness programs at North Lawndale College Prep.
- Become a #PhoenixPartner: Want to help share NLCP's work to help students get to and through college? Join us as a #PhoenixPartner! These ambassadors play a critical role in increasing our campaign visibility and sharing NLCP's impact on the lives of our students. Sign up here.
"Supporting NLCP's college readiness programs could be one of the best things someone could ever do. It helps young men and women like me, whom society has labeled as 'at-risk,' make a better life for themselves, their families and the community."
- Rashae Butler, NLCP class of 2014, Western Illinois University class of 2018, University of Illinois at Chicago class of 2019